| || ||Why Cyberschool? |
Positive Aspects of Cyberschool
• With the current advances in technology, the time and place where students learn is becoming less important.
• Students who are well-motivated independent learners can benefit from having choices in how they learn.
• Learning can be enriched by the resources and environment that online learning allows.
• Working individually at home allows students to work at their own speed with fewer distractions, but still have the ability to get individual help from their teacher as well as collaborate online with their classmates.
• Cyberschool accommodates a variety of family situations and provides an alternative delivery method for students.
• Cyberschool allows students to get individualized help and work collaboratively with others.
• Students will be accountable, as the completion of weekly work will be monitored when students are in class.
• Students will have the opportunity to pursue enrichment or remediation activities.
• Students will have the technology needed given to them for the duration of their year in Cyberschool as the laptop program is part of Cyberschool.