Students often make goals but almost everyone makes New Year's Resolutions. What do you think? Should we bother?
Your task today is to visit the sites listed below and then go to Moodle.
- In Moodle, go to the Cyberdays section and go to the forum on New Year's Resolutions.
- Tell what you think about New Year's Resolutions and why. Proofread - there is NO excuse for spelling errors with the laptops you have. Do this by THE END OF TODAY.
- Then respond to at least three other people about their opinion. Don't add anymore comments once a person has four comments posted about their opinion. Don't just say you agree or make a comment about spelling, etc. Make a comment about what they are saying. Do this by THURSDAY.
- Finally, check back to see what people have said to your opinion AND to your comments. Make sure you respond to EVERYONE that comments to you. Do this by FRIDAY.
The responses are ongoing - feel free to continue to discuss this over the next week.
Extra reminders for all classes:
• Be aware of the reminders on the weekly plan.
• Be sure to fill out your morning, mid-day, and afternoon goals.
• Carefully go through your weekly plan and make sure all the work due for Friday is done.
• Have a question or have a problem with your school work? Message the Mr. Dixon using iChat or via Moodle.
• Want some interesting enrichment? Contact Mr. Dixon!